PAGE will be undergoing system maintenance starting at 9:00 pm Eastern – Thursday, June 20, 2013 and ending at 1:00 am Eastern - Friday, June 21, 2013 to deploy version 2.3.028. PAGE will have intermittent availability during this time.
- All Programs, Allowing reporting beyond the grant project end date. A change was made to provide an option that can be enabled by a DOE Project Officer that allows a grantee to create reports beyond a grant project end date.
- All Programs, Budget screen: Modified section B of the budget to allow scrolling columns horizontally while keeping the budget category column in view.
- All Programs, Budget screen: Modified processing to provide ability to view details for fund sources when a budget is approved.
- All Programs, Contact Management: Changes were made to improve the user interface for maintaining contacts.
- All Programs, Help Desk: Modified Help Desk Ticket submission screen to include standardized functionality used throughout PAGE.
- All Programs, My Profile: Changes were made to improve the user interface for updating the user profile.
- All Programs, Notification Management: Corrected an error, with the screen refresh when using the Grant Quick Search functionality to change grant numbers.
- All Programs, PAGE Password Policy: As part of a DOE Cyber Security requirement, a change was made to prevent re-use of the past 12 passwords.
- All Programs, Submission and Approval processing: The PAGE standardized processing was implemented across all modules.
- All Programs, Validation processing: The PAGE standardized processing was implemented across all modules.
- EECBG, Reporting: Modified parameter processing for Grant Summary and Grant Inventory reports to use standardized processing.
- SEP, Financial Programs Reporting Data Export: Added a new calculated column for financial mechanism to the data export.
- SEP, Financial Programs Reporting Data Export: Added new data export for Financial Metrics Summary table from the SEP FPR screen.
- SEP, Grant Summary Report: corrected an error in federal funds calculation, and corrected a problem with the program year parameter for formula grants.
- SEP, Notification Management: Add Notification Processing for SEP Financial Programs Reporting.
- SEP & WAP, Assigning new Grant Numbers: Modified the process for setting up the new formula grant numbers to provide a warning message if information has not been copied from the previous program year.
- SEP & WAP, Assigning new Grant Numbers: Modified the process for setting up the new formula grant numbers to update My Favorites and Contact and Notification Management.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this necessary maintenance period.
TIP OF THE DAY: REMEMBER TO SUBMIT YOUR PERFORMANCE AND FINANCIAL REPORTS!
Some recipients have entered their quarterly Performance and Financial Reports, but have not "Submitted" them for approval.
To submit a performance report:
- Once logged into PAGE, click on the appropriate program link (i.e., EECBG, SEP, or WAP) link on the left navigation menu.
- Click on the "Performance Reporting" link.
- Click on the "Ready for Submission" box next to each report for the "Sign and Submit" button to appear (if you have multiple activities you must click all of the "Ready for Submission" boxes. Otherwise the "Sign and Submit" button will not appear). If you do not see this button then you do not have the “Signature Authority” user role needed to submit reports. To obtain this user role, please contact your local system administrator.
- Click the "Sign and Submit" button, enter your Signature Confirmation PIN, and click "Sign".
To submit a financial report, follow the steps above, except click on the “Financial Reporting” link in step 2.